March 24, 2021; 11:00AM-12:30PM; online
Following the planned activities of the COST Action CA15225, within the 5th Grant Period the Final Annual Workshop will be organized, where Mainly the PhD students and ECIs being supervised by the MC members/substitutes of the COST Action CA15225 will have the possibility to present the current results and achievements following the tasks and expected deliverables of specific Work Groups and of the Action.
The workshop will be held online using MS Temas platform. To access the online meeting room you just have to click Join Microsoft Teams Meeting. If MS Teams is installed on your computer, it should open automatically. If not, your web browser will open and provide you access.
- 11:00 Roberto Garrappa – New fractional derivatives: all that glitters is not gold
- 11:10 Aleksei Tepljakov – Towards Industrialization of Fractional-Order PID Controllers
- 11:20 Baris Baykant Alagoz – A Review of FO Modeling Study: “Time-domain Identification of One Non-Integer Order Plus Time Delay Models from Step Response Measurements”
- 11:30 Harry Esmonde – Fractional Derivative Modelling of Time-Varying Physical Systems
- 11:40 Neville Ford – Developing an understanding of Pathways to Impact from Mathematical and Computational Analysis for the Fractional Calculus
- 11:50 Dumitru Baleanu – Fractional model and optimal control of a tumor-immune surveillance with several fractional operators
- 12:00 Jaroslav Koton – Towards Solid-State Fractional-Order Elements
- 12:10 Todd Freeborn – Fractional-Order International Research Experiences for U.S.A. Undergraduates